Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally I am out of school... for a while.

I passed all of my classes and got my deserved summer vacations...
Yay...

Course Title Grade
WRITING A
AMERICAN POLITICS B
UNIV PHYSICS II A
BOWLING/OFF-CAMPUS S

I have not posted very often because of school and stuff, anyways I have not done much during school time...

I am thinking about changing my program at RIT to Bachelor/Master in Computer Science.
I am required to have minimum GPA of 3.5 or so and I could get my Master degree faster by taking graduate level courses right now... It would be cool.

I have been teaching myself carpentry, and *trying* to build a big desk with folder and shelves, I have not painted yet but it looks decent...

That is for now,

Clau.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oe tsssssss te va mejor que en la USACH wn hahahha

saludos a la distancia comparito, nos veremos algun dia.

saludos a todos



BESITOS MIL!!!!

CIAOO >.<
jajajajaja

devmod said...

AHAHAHAHHAH adivino q es posiblemente uno de los mosketeros hahahah :P
saludos a la distancia, nos v3emos algunb viernes en la usach hahaha

Anonymous said...

tssssssss me incluyo te está yendo de pelos mejor ke en la usach...

como olvidar esa tarde del examen de algebra lineal (siglos de siglos) y ke por supuesto , me eché ahahahahaha

ya saludos washo... ahi nos estamos leyendo.. ke estis bien..

(te di el manso tip con lo de algebra lineal hahaha asi ke si no kashai ken soy... pff jajaja)

M.