Friday, April 13, 2007

Microsoft day has come to an end!

Today was a veeeery long day...

First, I had an interview with a Microsoft recruiter which went pretty well (I think) or at least better than I expected. It was a very intense interview they really get you thinking in there...
I even had to write some code and solve some logic problems...

But overall I think I did good... At least I saw a couple of check marks on the recruiter's notes hahaha

Then, I had to meet my Software Engineer team for a while to work on our project...
And then, go to the Vista Launch Party where I even won a free copy of Office 2007 lol :P

Anyway, now I am finally home and I hope to *get* some rest... Although, I still have like a million homeworks due on monday...

That's all for now.


Microsoft day has come to an end!, originally uploaded by devmod.

No comments: