Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ELC classes are over

After 2 1/2 months of classes at ELC ( English Language Center), I have received my certificate for Advanced English Level 2... Yay! hahaha
I am very happy about it especially because I got straight A (It means I got A's in all my classes) so they gave me a special certificate as an honor hahaha
After this long time I spent there, I have met many people from different countries and I have enjoyed being with them and learned many many things especially about their cultures. It has been a wonderful experience, thank you all!
This picture was taken when we were celebrating at an irish pub our "graduation."
From left to right of the back row: Asaka (Japan), Jarlene (USA), Claudio(Me hahaha, Chile), Federica (Italy), John(USA), Kyra (USA), and Akin (Turkey).
Front row: Sumiko (Japan).


No comments: